Saturday, October 17, 2009

Think and Grow Rich - Chapter 1

I finally took up the challenge to read this very famous book by the 'King Maker of Millionaires' ie Napoleon Hill.

I knew that this book has been around for a long time. I tried to read this book years ago. Found it too dry.

Thought that I can console myself by listening to the audio. Sorry, doesnt work that way. Somehow, books and audio have a different impact.

It was only when a multi-millionaire, whom I sought advice from, advised me to treat this book like a bible, that I vowed to read this book and understand it.

Thus, bought the book and have read until Chapter 2.

Chapter 1 talked about having a Definite Major Purpose in life - ie know what you want in life. And know what you want so badly that nothing will stop your path. In this chapter, Dr Hill gave a few examples of successful men and women who knew exactly what they wanted and went for it.

Will continue with Chapter 2 when I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment