Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally finished reading 'The World is Flat'

I finally finished reading the book. The book is very interesting, just that I didnt have time to finish it at one go.

In all honesty, the book really opened up my eyes and mind about what a powerhouse India will be. And where will the world lead to eventually.

With this, I urged myself to buy my website (something that I have been deliberating for the past 2 years!) So today, bought one - www.abundanceinyourhands.com. What made me eventually take action? Cos from the book, I know that if I dont ride along the IT wave, I will be left behind.

And that regret will weigh tonnes for me.

Anyway, that was digression. After reading 'The World Is Flat', read a few other books. One was a tribute to Zig Ziglar. Another was a nonfiction, 'Slave', about a girl in Sudan who was sold to an Arab woman (read it with horror and outrage)

Read a few other books, but nothing major worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment